Kasey Beauty sincerely values your business and also respects your right to privacy. We want you to feel secure about any private information you share with us. We strictly adhere to this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to the protection of individual privacy.
For the purposes of this Statement, personal information means information that is personally identifiable to individuals. The term non-identifiable information means information that cannot be associated with or traced back to specific individuals with any certainty.
How and when Kasey Beauty collects personal information:
1. Kasey Beauty collects personal information from individuals on a voluntary basis through surveys, contests, product giveaways, registration, questionnaires, applications and transactions, both online and offline. The personal information includes name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, birth date, demographic information, and transaction-related information.
Use of personal information by Kasey Beauty:
2. Kasey Beauty uses personal information that it collects for the following:
-To communicate with our customer.
-To understand our customer’s needs.
-To promote and offer products, services and special offers that meet our customer’s needs or that might be of interest to our customer based on information provided.
-To provide our customer with products or services that have been requested or is part of Kasey Beauty’s ongoing service.
-To conduct, process and complete transactions with Kasey Beauty customers.
This information enables Kasey Beauty to develop and customize its products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers.
Disclosure of personal information by Kasey Beauty:
3. Kasey Beauty does not sell, rent or trade personal information gathered from our customers. Kasey Beauty will not knowingly disclose personal information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
-When Kasey Beauty receives consent to do so or under limited circumstances specifically described at such time as personal information is collected specifically by the customer
-When Kasey Beauty, in good faith, believes the law permits or requires such disclosure.
-To its agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, lenders, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service customers.
These third parties and their respective employees will only be provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described in section 2 above.
In the event of the sale of Kasey Beauty or its assets, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets, and may be used by Kasey Beauty’s successors.
Retention of personal information by Kasey Beauty:
4. When personal information is no longer needed for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, such personal information will be made anonymous or destroyed.
Collection, use and disclosure of non-identifiable information:
5. Kasey Beauty collects and uses non-identifiable information to assess the effectiveness of website content and traffic. This allows Kasey Beauty to improve the quality of visits to its website by streamlining navigation and developing featured programs and content that will be of interest to visitors. Non-identifiable information is used to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of individuals, and to measure demographics and interests.
6. Kasey Beauty also uses non-identifiable information it collects to inform its marketing and sales agents about the number of visits to its websites, the demographic characteristics of the visitors and the number of times they have viewed and “clicked” on the various web pages. Non-identifiable information may be used to describe Kasey Beauty services and products to third parties such as prospective business partners, marketing consultants and financial institutions. In any of these circumstances, only non-identifiable information in an aggregate form and no personal information is ever disclosed.
Safeguarding personal information:
7. Kasey Beauty has taken all reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information in context of the circumstances. Personal information is stored in confidential databases and locations in Vancouver, BC, Canada. These sites have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under the care and control of Kasey Beauty. Any information transmitted via the Internet, however, may be intercepted by third parties. Kasey Beauty does not assume any liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Kasey Beauty employees are restricted from using and disclosing personal information collected by Kasey Beauty other than in accordance with this Statement.
Accessing personal information:
8. Individuals have the right to access, verify, correct or amend all of their personal information collected by Kasey Beauty. Kasey Beauty believes that it is imperative that personal information be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. Accordingly, to help Kasey Beauty keep personal information as current as possible, Kasey Beauty encourages individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their personal information collected by Kasey Beauty as often as necessary.
To access, verify and correct or amend personal information, please send an email to the Customer Service at Kasey Beauty at: email@example.com
How to File a Complaint:
To file a complaint with Kasey Beauty concerning the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information, please send an email to the Customer Service at Kasey Beauty at:
All complaints will be investigated by Kasey Beauty as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation of complaints clearly and promptly and will be notified of any relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.
The Individual’s Choices:
10. Individuals ultimately have the choice whether or not to supply Kasey Beauty with personal information. Your personal information is obtained and used only with your consent.
Individuals wishing to “opt-out” of receiving certain informational and promotional materials from Kasey Beauty or who otherwise object to the collection, use and disclosure policies as provided under this Privacy Statement, are asked to contact the Customer Service at:
Opt-out opportunities are also provided in other circumstances such as in certain promotional mailings. Individuals are reminded that the decision to withhold personal information or to object to the use and/or disclosure of personal information as provided in this Privacy Statement or in any agreement between such individuals and Kasey Beauty, may, in certain instances, limit their ability to complete purchases of Kasey Beauty products and services and limit their ability to access or take advantage of certain promotions and features.
Any comments or questions about this Statement, should be addressed to Kasey Beauty as follows:
260-1175 Johnson Street
Attn: Customer Service
Effective date of Statement:
This Statement has been adopted by Kasey Beauty as of May 1st, 2014. Revisions to this Statement will be posted on www.Kaseybeautyspa.com as soon as they happen.